Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Helllooooo???  Anyone still here?  Lol!  I know it's been a lonnnng time since I updated this blog.  I apologize.  Things just got really crazy with the holidays, starting before Thanksgiving and right up until today.  But have no fear!  I'm still here!  I hope you are too!

If you've been following me on Facebook or Twitter, you know what I've been up to.  If not, you've missed out on a lot!  So go now and get up to date by clicking on the Twitter and Facebook icons at the bottom of each page of my website.  :)

Now, for me, it's time to play "catch-up-on-everything-I've-neglected-for-two-months".  I'll be updating my website, adding new photos, updating the Events page, posting more Photography Tips and Photoshop Tips, and coming up with some new specials for 2011!  It's going to be an exciting year!!

Last, but not least, I hope you all enjoyed the holidays!  I know I had a very Merry Christmas!  I want to thank each and every one of you for everything you've done for me and I hope you know how much I appreciate it!  Here's to a Happy, Prosperous, and Fulfilling New Year!  

~Kara Stewart

P.S. Fill this out below to receive my blog (and more!) by email...

1 comment:

  1. That is true,Kara. As an author and business man, I can relate to how you said, " Things just got really crazy with the holidays, starting before Thanksgiving and right up until today". I hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you're talking about. Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete