Monday, November 8, 2010

I know, I've been slacking...

Hey there everyone!  I know I've been slacking on this blog and I sincerely apologize!  I've been busy, though, so that's a good thing.  Pet portraits, On Location sessions, booking more sessions, printing and matting, editing photos, updating the website content, updating my Facebook business page, Twitter, etc etc...being a photographer is definitely a full time job...and I love it! 

In case you're wondering what I'll be up to in the next few weeks, I've made a new page on my website for events.  It's here.  :)

Also, I'm offering custom Christmas cards this year!  If you're interested in having one of your existing photos, or one from an upcoming photography session, made into your cards for this Christmas, email me at kstewart@karastewartphotos.com or message me on Facebook (link is at the bottom of my homepage).  Deadline for submitting photos is December 1.

Here's a sample!

(Hint:  Watermarks are only for copyright protection on online photos.  No watermark is ever on any purchased photo or merchandise.)


~Kara Stewart


P.S. Fill this out below to receive my blog (and more!) by email...

No comments:

Post a Comment