Thursday, September 2, 2010

So much going on, so little time!

So much going on, so little time!  Isn't that the way it always goes?  Oh well, make the most of the time you have, right?  :)

First, I wanted to let everyone know that I posted a new Fall Special for On Location photography sessions!  Just mention you heard I had a special going on and you'll get 25% off any session!  It's really a great deal!

Second, I'd still appreciate votes if you have the time!  Voting goes until the end of September and you can vote here.  Thank you in advance for taking the time to vote for me!  :)

Next, and maybe the most exciting, is that I'll be joining the wonderful people at Taddle Tails Grooming on Williamson Road on Saturday, October 30 for Pet Portraits!  The sitting fee is only $15 and includes a 4x6 glossy proof and instructions on how to order reprints and enlargements online.  Portraits are by appointment only, so call 540-345-3123 to make your appointment now!  

Finally, I recently started doing this awesome thing called Project 365.  The idea is to take one picture a day and post them to the Project 365 site.  You can then look back at your past year in photos!  Pretty cool, huh?  I think so too!  :)

I almost forgot...on Monday (Labor Day), I'll be posting a new Photo of the Month that will be available that day only for 25% off any size print.  Look for a reminder on Facebook this weekend...


I hope you are all doing well, and I promise to get things back to normal soon!  There have been some exciting things happening for me and this is the time when I have to do the hard stuff, so very soon, it'll all be set up and I can get back to the photography-and-travel based blogs.  I promise!  :)
Take care!

~ Kara Stewart

P.S. Fill this out below to receive my blog (and more!) by email...

No comments:

Post a Comment