Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photography Tips and Blog are now together!

If you've visited my website in the last day or two, you may have noticed that the tab for Photography Tips is missing.  That's because it's now been incorporated into my blog!

From now on, I will be posting Photography Tips here.  So stay tuned for a new tip coming by the end of this week!  But for now, any previous photography tip has a link to the right of this post.  All are available for viewing and download in PDF format.  

I want to continue the tips, for sure.  But I needed to make room on my website for new features, and combining the tips and blog seemed to be the most reasonable solution.  I hope you will continue to read the tips I post.  I like opening up the world of photography to those who are interested and I hope you enjoy reading the tips as much as I enjoy posting them!  :)

~Kara Stewart 

P.S. Fill this out below to receive my blog (and more!) by email... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment