Monday, August 23, 2010

Just a quick update!

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on what's been going on lately.  I'll try to post another round of photography tips and a new newsletter by the end of the week.  I haven't forgotten about those...I've just been super busy working and trying to get Portraits in the Park set up.  Hopefully, the sessions in the park will start this week!  I'm just waiting to hear back for the final time from the Parks and Rec department about permits.  I was hoping to have it up and running already, but you know how it is when you have to deal with a government office.  ;)

When Portraits in the Park starts, I'll post on Facebook, Twitter, and here where the sessions for the week will be and the times for each session.  When you get to the park, look for a blue picnic table with a blue and white umbrella.  It's bright blue, so you won't be able to miss it!  :)

I also want to say thank you all for voting for me!  I'll be asking for votes through the end of September.  If I don't get the small business grant for August, they are giving away the same grant for September!  So I hope you all don't get tired of hearing me ask for votes...and here's the link again.  ;)  Vote!

Also, I want to start taking questions from you guys.  Do you have something you'd like me to address in a future blog?  Something you want covered in Photography Tips?  Let me know!  You can comment here, comment on Facebook, or send me a tweet!  

~ Kara Stewart 


P.S. Fill this out below to receive my blog (and more!) by email...

No comments:

Post a Comment