Friday, July 30, 2010

New Website Feature and Contest Winners

I just wanted to post quickly to congratulate my Facebook contest winners, Lobo Matias and Krista Hodgkin!

Lobo won a  free 8x10 of "Waikiki Beach at Sunset" for submitting his idea for a new feature on my website.  Krista won a free Kara Stewart Photography photo key chain for submitting her own photo that utilizes the tips posted in my "Aperture" blog.  

Lobo's winning idea will be implemented on my website this coming week.  Starting Monday, August 2, the new feature will be an Inspirational Photo of the Month.  Each inspirational photo will be available at a discounted price every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month.  So be sure to check out Kara Stewart Photos on Monday to see what the first photo in this new feature will be and have the opportunity to purchase it at a discounted price!  

Thanks Lobo and Krista for your valuable participation on my Facebook page!  It is truly appreciated!  :)

~Kara Stewart

P.S. Fill this out below to receive my blog (and more!) by email... 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment