Friday, July 23, 2010

New Blog Format!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new blog! I've changed the format a little to make it easier to read, post comments, and find links to my photos and other features of my site.

This new blog is hosted by blogger.com, but I've tried to integrate it as seamlessly as possible. It's still a work in progress, so hopefully, sometime in the near future, you won't be able to tell the difference between this page and the rest of my site! If you have any issues with viewing or navigating back to the galleries on my site, please feel free to comment and let me know. I'm working on restoring the navigation bar, but for the time being, you can click on "Back to Kara Stewart Photography" at the top of this post.

This new format features a search function, PDF downloads, links to Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa, and archived posts, all on the right side of your screen.

I hope you all like this new format as much as I do. It's easier for me to post content this way, so I feel confident to say that you can expect better and more frequent blogs from me!

Stay tuned for more! :)

~Kara

P.S. Fill this out below to receive my blog (and more!) by email...









No comments:

Post a Comment